Friday, December 14, 2007

What An (Indian) Experience!

As usual, it was time to head down to our favourite haunts in Little India to get our usual fixes of this-and-that!



My pal brought me to this vegetarian indian restaurant for a delicious lunch treat. As you can see, we enjoyed the food very much! I specially like the "cauliflower chops"! Masala tea was thick & rich too, with less sugar.



At the handwashing area, I saw this paper towel dispenser which I think every class in school should have one. It is more hygienic & sterile. What we have now is just a slab of individual loose paper towels given to us.



Ooh! I saw this uncle making chappatis the traditional way & couldn't help resist the temptation to snap a shot of him! With his permission of course.



Ouch ouch! Traditional eye-brow threading, $5. Actually, it's not that painful. You get used to it. It's quick & clean as even the tiny hairs can be threaded away.



Me & my godson, AGAIN! :)

No comments: