Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Thanksgiving: 10 Things I Am Grateful For!

I have been much blessed in my life...so much that I can't contain it & often, it overflows.

Thus, I've decided to give praise & glory to God & thanks to those around me who have loved me so much.

10 Things I Am Grateful For :
(in random order & in no particular order of importance k!)

(1) Cell members who love & accept me just the way I am (all my nonsense & silliness!)
Especially to Christina, Mindy, Ps. Kenny & Ps. Patsy, who helped walked me out of life's darkest moments.

(2) Closeness & strong bonding with my parents & siblings

(3) Being paid to "enjoy life" during the school holidays! (I miss my kids though, which is quite usual by the 3rd or 4th week of hols)

(4) Being able to use my mom's car whenever it's available & she trusting me with it (especially even after I've gotten in 2 accidents!) See what grace & mercy mothers extend to us?

(5) Having the discipline to go for my "Aerobics Dance" class every Monday evening & having stuck to it since July!

(6) Comfortable, soft & reasonably-priced shoes that fit my size 8 feet & poor half missing toenail. (As long as the toe's not complaining, get it!)

(7) The privilege & opportunity to serve my Father in His house. Also the loving, generous & big-hearted people in church whom I often come in contact with.

(8) Lots of red stuff to keep me happy

(9) Am not constipated.

(10) Having the luxury to sleep in & as much as I want these days. Zzzzz.....

No comments: