Thursday, December 6, 2007

I Cook!

I woke up feeling famished! There wasn't anything interesting to eat around the house. Driven by hunger, I decided to make something simple yet delicious for myself!



Wholemeal bread with either garlic spread or sliced tomatoes & grated cheddar cheese on it. Pop them into a toaster oven for about 8 minutes. Longer if you want the bread to be more crispy & crunchy & the cheese more melty, if there is such a term! (Above is the "Before")



This is the "After" .

This is a very easy & versatile dish to make. Quick, nutritious & yummy! (To me at least!) You can substitute with other stuff like shaved ham, tuna, sardines or even baked beans (which I simply love!)

After all, taste in food is something very personal & subjective. And I have been know to eat some really weird & out of this world stuff! *burp*

1 comment:

Unmoving Rain said...

i also want... make for me lah... i too lazy.... fi fi che che pleaseeeeee :P