Wednesday, December 5, 2007

New Hair Do!

I bravely sat for hours & hours (at least 4.5 hours straight, hair's less stubborn now) until my legs cramped!

I am in the process of trying to tolerate not being able to wash or tie up my hair (thus looking like a "ghost") for a couple of days.

I bit the bullet & parted with $180 for my newly rebonded hair with red highlights & several bangs! It's a very unique asymmetrical hairstyle. Give comments when you all see me in person.



The short fringe is back! Think I look younger & brighter (as in fresher, not smarter!) with it



Some of you may like it, some of you may not. But it's ok, most importantly, I love it coz it it something different for a change. How refreshing to be able to do something "out of the box"!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

$180 for rebonding, hair cut and hightlighting is so cheap! It's a revamp indeed. I cant wait to see your new layering hairstyle.

Unmoving Rain said...

nice :) wear with lighter clothing will give you more contrast & shine :) so set for christmas liao