Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Shoe Story, Part 1

Like most girls, I collect shoes. But I am practical. I make sure the shoe fits. Super soft & extremely comfortable. All the more so now after having half a toenail removed coz of an ingrown (not the shoes' fault thou)



Ooohh! Aren't they sweet? Bot from City Square, JB. Original price: RM79.90 but 50% off *faintz* Thus quite a gd buy@only S$17.50!!! (sorry, abit high here when talk abt gd buys & nice shoes)



Soft oh so comfy brown leather shoes from OG. Original price was $61 but got it got $49.90.



Red puma ballet pumps bot ages ago from Heeren at $20!



Orange leather Aerosole loafers (duno wat made me got tis bright color!)@$80 from Robinsons. Feels like you're walking on air!

There are heels & more feminine shoes in my shoe cupboard but I don't wear them often unless it's for a wedding dinner or formal event. The torture & pain you put your feet thru' is just not worth it. (for me at least!)

No comments: