Wednesday, January 30, 2008

JB Shopping!

My family and I (excluding my sis) and Celeste (bro's gf) went into JB on Sunday afternoon.



Celeste just got her eyelash extensions done! So tempted to do so as mine are quite non-existent & I end up looking like a panda bear whenever I wear mascara! Yet am worries it might be damaging to whatever I have left of my pathetic eyelashes!



Mom, bro & I were busy trying out clothes and poor Celeste ended up with 4 bags being "hanged" on her!



(Left to right) Peanut pancake, raisin scones & an egg tart!



Baskin Robbins! Used to enjoy it in Perth. Don't have in S'pore leh...



BBQ gizzard



BBQ chicken wings



Long beans to be BBQ soon



Satisfying meal. Food's all gone & plates are cleared



To ensure dad's beer stays really cold, drink stall uncle has frozen water in the base of the glass. Smart thinking!



Apparently, the dog mascot logo in JB is different from the one in S'pore. This one here is a grouchy bulldog that looks so cute!

No comments: