Sunday, January 20, 2008

Random Stuff in School

In the Toy Library, these are some of my & the kids' favourite toys!


Wooden cars roller coaster, whee!!


A toy which is good for us to vent our frustrations whenever we are upset.


We did yummy wholemeal bread French Toast on Wednesday! The delicious smell could be
smelt (if there is such a word!) from outside the class *drool*


Finished final product. As usual, the kids ate almost everything all up. Nothing much left to pack home or give away....


When we ran out of bread, we used the leftover beaten eggs to cook a thin omelette!



Something I had for dinner at the coffeeshop before my aerobics session on Thursday evening. Apparently it's their specialty dish. Found it too salty for my liking.

1 comment:

TheMammy said...

hi fiona! your french toast looks yummy neh!

can i add your link to my blog? :)

-jasmine