Saturday, January 5, 2008

Celebrated My Birthday!

On 1st Jan, I turned 28!

Gosh! And I felt age catching up with me on the 1st day back to school. Think holidays play too much, now back to full 5.5 hours of chasing, changing, carrying & on the feet, body not used to it yet. Could feel the physical tiredness in my bones! (if there is such a thing!)

I celebrated the day with my family.



Dad, me, mom & bro. Sis dun like to take photos.



I was treated to a tim sum lunch@Yum Cha@Chinatown. Not my 1st choice but no choice as we woke up late.



Dad's favourite dish. Pig trotters in vinegar black sauce. Think Christina will love this dish too. Eeww.....



My favourite yam paste with ginkgo nuts (not the best I've tasted so far) & sis' mango pudding.



Visited NTUC Finest at Bukit Timah Plaza. Very Cold Storage like. Apple crumble, pizzas, tarts & pies! Woo hoo!



"Blow your tastebuds off"-looking cakes that are sold by quarter blocks. Chocolate fudge cake, chocolate brownie & mocca cake were $10 per block. Carrot cake with cream cheese was $13 per block.Blueberry & Oreo cream cheese cake were $19 per block. Lastly, Tiramisu with mascarpone cheese was $24 per block. Was so very tempted to buy it but didn't.



Has frog leg porridge for dinner. I like the one in Chinatown near SGH.



Finally, like any typical S'porean, how could I not go claim my free birthday ice-cream from Swensons? *grin*

No comments: