Thursday, February 7, 2008

CNY Celebrations in School & Reunion Dinner!

One of the caregivers in class was feeling cold & feverish at the same time. Someone persuaded her to use some traditional coin rubbing method with ointment to get rid if the wind in her. This was the hair-raising end-result.


Weird right? *shakes head* & *sigh*



As per Tr.Fiona's tradition, we just had to have a toss of Yu Sheng!



Covered with lots of crunchy, crispy & fragrant crackers! *yums*



Final end tossed product. Tasted quite nice leh.



Reunion dinner at one of my uncle's house was catered this year. Think after last year's incident where about 5-6 of us came down with severe food poisoning, think it was better to play safe & cater food instead.



My favourite mushrooms in black sauce, heaped on a soft, fluffy bun (man tou)



Was so so blessed by a pot of crunchy veggies chips from an ex-pupil's mother, who thoughtfully remembered me & my mom loved them! Am very touched by the kind gesture. Also received a tub of handmade pineapple tarts from another ex-pupil's mom. Thank you hor! Such gestures warm & melt my heart lots!



Pile of goodies at home. I have to exert self-control.....*drool*



My full family portrait, with grandma & Furby!

No comments: