Thursday, November 4, 2010

What I Ate On Wednesday

Black sesame cereal from Taiwan. It was thick & gooey. Quite comforting on a cold & wet day.
Home packed lunch of tinned fried dave with salted black beans, tinned bamboo shoots with mushrooms & tang hoon from grandma.
Lovely, sinful, melt in your mouth, i died & went to heaven chocolate cakes from Nazza. Colleague Marilyn was so sweet to bless me & the kids with some.
I loved it so much. Can I place an order for them for Christmas??
Part 2 of leftover from lunch for dinner.
Liked this so much, I got another tin of it with preserved vegetables. Next on my list is one with spicy dace.
This is highly addictive, crunchy & easy to pop into your mouth. New York Bagel Factory Bagel Chips in Cinnamon Raisin & Garlic flavours. Found them at home & helped myself to them randomly.
It's like a mini bagel that has been toasted in the oven till crispy like a biscuit!

No comments: