Monday, November 22, 2010

Post Carnival Aftermath!

Isn't this awesome? Wooden tree earring display stand that can hang up to about 24 pairs of earrings but the leaves tips are fragile & many broke lah.
Isn't this a gorgeous jewellery stand? Many people wanted to buy it but it belonged to my co-tr & it's not for sale! Maybe you can try to offer us a price we can't refuse? Haha! :P
This jewellery stand held my many bracelets very well. About 70% of all the accessories sold out! Even before the carnival started already passed $830 to my office admin. Thus have reason to believe we raised more than a total of $1000 that day!
Row of plans sitting nicely in class to get some loving sunshine & I had to remember to water them once a day lest they turn yellow or die on me before the Carnival day!
Oh my! Look at the amount of stuff ready to be displayed & sold
Look at the handmade sign hanging up there, thank you to a fellow colleague who helped to do so, didn't get your name though. Didn't get to enjoy the other free activities available as I was busy manning the stall till 4pm leh!Boo hoo! Didn't get my free caricarture done! So sad!
Bags hanging happily on the penci clothes stand borrowed from the Toy Library. So nice right??

AWWA staff rocks!
Won a giant food hamper with abalone & chicken essense & lots of goodies! Yummy!
Ooohh there's an iron in there too leh. Also won another set of XBox 360 with 2 games! What are the chances of that happening? So blessed lor!

Some of the yummy goodies I bought from my colleagues! Nazza's nutella roll rocks & so does Siti's brownies! If only there was hot fudge to go with it! *drool* :P

We all had a blast at the carnival, manning the stall & shouting myelf hoarse trying to "lelong" stuff off! Fun fun fun but super tiring lor! Realised I didn't eat or drink much & even go pee at all that day! :)

No comments: