Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 4 of Hols: Snacks, Food & NEX Shopping Mall

Yipee! Stocked up on my favourite dried cuttlefish to munch on at home during the hols. My mom hates it as she finds it very smelly! I love it! Chew chew chew! Even found one in black pepper flavour!
Supper of mee pok dry at Joo Seng with the family. Once in a blue moon kind of an affair. This was like at 12.30am!
Slept in abit then cooked myself lobster flavoured non-fried noodles which are very low in fat with honey franks (so high class sounding hor?) & an egg.
Mee pok dry (again?!) for dinner with Sylvia before our talk at ACTS Bookshop at China Square Central.
Israel & the end times by Dr. John Tay.
Bought nice, soft & fluffy muffins from Muffinman (they came out in the papers before). These were filled with liquid fillings & were perfect to wash down with tea or coffee.
Talk ended early so we made our way down to the new NEX Shopping Mall at Serangoon NEL station which is like a stone's throw away from my house!! About 60% of shops were not open/ready yet but those that are open are crowded! 1st purchase was at Watsons.
1st meal was at Long John Silver!
Saw workers rushing, trying to finish the renovations overnight & chanced upon this giant cup corn that they were trying to install! My favourite!! This shall be my new hangout & I have the whole of the school hols to make it mine truly! Haha! :)

No comments: