Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"Fruits" of My Labour

Look at some of the techniques I picked up from the workshop. My humble creations & 1st attempt into the world of endless impossibilities! Want a flatter tummy? Longer hair? Erase those eyebags & dark circles? Eradicate that huge blemish on yr nose? Eerr...sorry hor, you might have to wait a while before I get the hang of things ya?


I cropped this metal pot from a photo & did the "fake" flowers & leaves on it. Nice hor? So delicate, feminine. The background is done using "splatter spray" technique.


This was done using the "Kaleidoscope" feature of the Corel Picture X program.

This is what I'd call "rojak". It is MY creation after all. I can call it whatever i want!

Cute hor? Hungry? Nissin cup Noodles......*slurp* :P

1 comment:

Celeste said...

omg. i tried leaving a comment just now but there was an error and i had to type all over again. now i got to learn smart, copy my comments before it got erased again. Anyway, great attempts! Thumbs up. :) I bet you'll love photoshopping! (or should i call it corelling instead? haha) have not heard of corel before. Do they have trial program for me to try out?