Friday, November 30, 2007

Fiona's List of Most Wanted!

Hello dear friends & people who love me lots,

Instead of getting me something which is not of much use to me, let me help you out this year.

For Christmas & my birthday (which is coming up soon!), do get me something practical that I can use in everyday life from the list of items that I have listed below.

Do note that the list is not exhaustive & I will keep adding on to it from time to time.

Fiona's List of Most Wanted:

(1) Mouthwash (either Colgate Plax or Listerine Shiny Brite)

(2) Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser (for oily & combi skin)

(3) Green Bean Mask Pack from The Face Shop

(4) Any good brand of leave-in hair condition or hair serum/oil

(5) Foot Powder (to keep my tosies dry)

(6) New single-sized bedsheets (100% cotton please!)

(7) Any kind of Body Lotion

(8) Any kind of Hand Lotion

(9) A good eye serum for eye bags & dark circles

(10) Hairbands

(11) Bilberry Leave-In Detangler (with UV protection) from The Body Shop

(12) Za Dark Circles Gone Eye Mask (from Watsons)

(13) Aqurea Moisturising Cream (ICM Pharma brand) (from Unity)

(14) 71% Ecuador dark chocolate from www.elovela.com

Thanking you all so much in advance! *hugs* Love u all lots too! :)

1 comment:

Unmoving Rain said...

from unity??! how about fr Pharmagape Phaarmcy? LOL