Friday, November 30, 2007

Flea Market Galore@Tanglin Mall

My 1st attempt at running a flea mkt stall was on 3rd Nov. 2nd attempt was on 8th Nov. Finally, 3rd try on 1st Dec. This one at Tanglin Mall is very established coz it has been going on for many years & the traffic flow is very strong.

Usually it's on every 1st & 3rd week of the month. But for the festive season in the months of November & December, it's on every week of the month. This is something not many people are aware of.



What are you looking at ah? Haha!



Digging hard at work!



Side view of mom "keeping an eye" on the goods.



It's really a pick-up-whatever-you-want kind of flea mkt. You can't be too structured or rigid. If not, you will end up throwing a huge tantrum on the floor coz it's too much for you to take!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Fiona,

Thx for sharing, I would like to set up stall at Tanglin Mall to sell old stuff, however, I am not sure if it is worth the effort, as some say , can only cover the rental expense.

Can you give me your advice.


Thanks!

Soo Fern
soofernyipo@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Sorry , my e-mail is: soofernyip@gmail.com. thx

Hi Fiona,

Thx for sharing, I would like to set up stall at Tanglin Mall to sell old stuff, however, I am not sure if it is worth the effort, as some say , can only cover the rental expense.

Can you give me your advice.


Thanks!

Soo Fern
soofernyip@gmail.com