Friday, November 30, 2007

To Rebond or not to Rebond?

That is the question I have been asking myself & a few close friends around me recently.

Horror of horrors: Perhaps attempt to curl or perm my hair again?

I can't decide...how how?

Do I want to sit for hours & hours (at least 5 hours straight for my stubborn hair) until my bottom's flat?

Am I able to tolerate not being able to wash or tie up my hair (thus looking like a "ghost") for a couple of days?

Can I bear to part with the $200+ should I decide to go ahead with it?

Oh my dear counsellors, what would you all suggest? Feel free to email me or drop your comments in here.

Oh by the way, did I tell you all that I am quite inclined to have purple highlights done? Have been drooling over them for quite some time.

Thanks! :)

No comments: