Thursday, August 12, 2010

Random Stuff Around Me

Yeaps, the animals in my class are having a conference.

Something out from Noah's Ark?

Home cooked fried rice with half a can of curry tuna. It's delicious!

Dessert with a good friend after movie "Aftershock". Almost everyone in the cinema was tearing, some even sobbed. Nice show...heart-tugging...

Blue-black lashes from Dorothy Perkins, only $3! Normal price was $9. First time trying it. Hope it looks nice on me & don't fall out halfway. Any tips? :)

4 comments:

Maymay said...

Hi Fiona, I like the Dorothy Perkins lashes! Will surely go buy it soon (although I have alot of lashes already).
Anyway, you got to have good glue, can buy in sasa, some even come in black color, same color as the lashes.
Check you tube, alot of tutorials on how to wear fake lashes.

Fi Oh Na! said...

Hi May May,

Thanks for the tip & advice. I newbie lah. With trembling hands & fear I will attempt to stick those things onto my eyelids! Haha! :)

its.lizzy said...

they have those gadget to help u put it on. looks like a hair clip.. trembling hands no problem!~

Ming Hui said...

Noah's ark n plastic??
hahha