Monday, August 9, 2010

Great Time of Fellowship!

Me & cellies went to Xin Wang Cafe at Kovan for lunch after service before returning to church for the SBR event.
I had spicy minced pork with egg with SH vegetable styled (black olive veg) rice. It was tasty & very yummy!
Friend had chicken curry noodles that was thick & rich.

Another had pork chop, my all time favourite!

We decided to order soya beancurd to share among the 7 of us, quite value for money I'd say.

OOohhh steaming hot! I loved the fact that they had the brown syrup on the side so that you can control how sweet you want your serving to be or none at all.

Rose & Milton, so blessed to have them in my life! Uncle, thank you for the lunch treat eh? Haha!

1700+ people signed up for the event.

The people on my left

Me & Rose, don't we look gorgeous? *hugs*

No comments: