Friday, August 20, 2010

Food That Come My Way Throughout The Day

Nice cup of papaya from the vending machine to go with my lunch of rice with curry veggies & chicken drumstick from the school's canteen lady.

A colleague cooked this for housecraft with her kids. Simple but very tasty & yummy!! Thank you for the generous portion!

Lucas' mummy blessed me with a huge serving of bo bo char char they made during housecraft. Scooped some out to show you all the ingredients. Wah, like that how to lose weight Eat & eat!

KFC Ultimate Value Box, my favourite pipping hot egg tart & spicy wings for dinner with a dear friend.

Baked pastry skin with durian at the HK Dessert Shop at Jubilee in AMK. Meunu stated a 15 minutes wait but I think we waited for like almost 30 minutes!!!


Crispy & pipping hot!!

No comments: