Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Oh My! :P

I was a good gal. I treadmilled for 30 mins, aerobics danced for 1 hour, biked for 20 mins, did weights for 15 minutes. But gave it all up for a "sinful" dinner/supper with my brother & his gf, Celeste.

It was a good time of bonding & catching up with the both of them as we did some silly things to "entertain" ourselves throughout. Take a look at what we did......

$2 (super-ex!) Being a popiah fanatic, just had to get one! Supposedly crunchy but ok la, so-so only thought it was quite huge.

$3 char kuay teow

$4 fried hokkien mee, bro's fav.

Whenever you come to Chomp Chomp, how can you not order BBQ chicken wings huh? $4

6 pork & 4 chicken satays. BTW, I eat only chicken satay ok! $4

Oyster omelette, $4

Money all spent, pockets all empty, stomach not that quite full but still have space for......

Egg milk & chocolate soya beancurd - tasted more like jelly in texture

Original soya beancurd in soya milk with dumplings (peanut & black sesame fillings!)

Mmmm....simply delicious!

Yipee yay yay! Dessert time! How delightful & gleeful I look!

Fabian & his egg milk beancurd

Celeste & her chocolate beancurd

Happy, contended & supremely satisfied me!!!

2 comments:

~AlanSal~ said...

Hey Fiona, just wanna encourage you! From your pics, really can tell that your exercises are paying off! Slimmer already! Well done. :)

Fi Oh Na! said...

Hi Sally! Thanks for the compliment & encouragement!

Yups I do feel some of my clothes getting looser thou d weighing scale may not register so.

Kids' parents have also commented that I've lost weight, so it's motivating to keep on going!

Blessed day! :)