Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Creative Balloon Sculpting (Part 1)

Mindy, Chris, Sylvia, Sharon, her 2 girls & I attended Ms. Lily Tan's Creative Balloon Sculpting LifeSkill Seminar class last Sunday, from 2.30-5.30pm over at Trinity@PL.

It is FOC aka free, open to the public & walk-ins are welcome. However, if you know me & would like me to register in advance for you, feel free to contact me k?

Each of us were given a pkt of assorted balloons each

Green long ones...

My very 1st green flower stem!

Red round balloons

Assorted variety!

Duhz!

Yay! A huge balloon bouquet made by all of us! It was indeed incredible unity & strategic planning as we divided labour - some to pump & blow up the balloons, some to tie them & some to twist!

My little red dog...

Lame...haha!

Thank you Lily for blessing us with your skills & gifting in balloon sculpting. I will try to practice the basic twists you've taught us to bless the kids in my class!

I lugged a huge black rubbish bag of balloons to class today to bless my colleagues & caregivers. It felt good telling them I made it myself & could tell them more about the upcoming class on 7th of Sept over at Trinity@Adam.

Miss Lily Tan's blog: http://myairtitude.com/blog/

More info on the next class: http://www.trinity.net/seminars.htm


No comments: