Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Blessed Joyful 43rd Bday to SINGAPORE!!!


My sis & I got to go to the National Day Parade at the Marina Bay coz our uncle had 2 tixs up for us at the last minute! Us just after lunch & before we head down to meet our aunt & cousin at City Hall.

I didn't know there will be security screening on the actual day itself. Had to empty almost half the stuff in my bag (anything that has liquid or gel). So there goes my waterbottle, sunblock, face moisturizer with SPF 15, hand rub disinfectant, etc! Then also had to open the caps of each & every item to show the policeman! Aiyo...it took quite a while to sieve thru all my items!*faint*

Me & some of the performers, taken on our way in to the seats.

City skyline view from the Marina Bay

Me & sis getting all excited as you can see from the gleeful look on our faces!

My cousin & aunt

We got caught in the drizzle, out came the ponchos!

Prata with black pepper sausage, a treat from our aunt

I am so proud to be a Singaporean!

Guess who I saw & sneaked a shot of just a few rows behind us? *swoon* :P

1 comment:

Hann Hann said...

should go and take pictures with him mah.