Saturday, February 9, 2008

New Season, New Beginnings, New BUYS!! And other random stuff...

My uncle's latest craze...it is my faith goal to learn how to ride a bicycle k? But I scared to fall down leh....will be taking bike tuition from my pal....hor? :)





This one I can ride....coz can't move what!




Cute & rugged cars I saw in the same car park@Ms. Fung's house



Special red packets!



What a handsome boy! All dressed up for the festive season, not that he had a choice!



Woo hoo! How blessed am I! My 1GB SD card died on me for no reason. Boo hoo! Coz my kids' Pet Therapy photos were in there. Then I saw this great by at Shell's 7-11! 2GB SD card for $20.90! Yay!



2GB thumbdrive for $22



My new shoes to wear when serving in church as my old but super comfy pair is falling into pieces. Literally, I had to re-sole it twice so far & still counting!



Still got bling bling leh! Don't play play ah! $24.90...drop also won't heart pain! Haha!

No comments: