Saturday, February 9, 2008

Blessed CNY!

On the 1st day of the Lunar New Year, we went to my youngest uncle's house.



Some of these dishes were created by my late maternal granny whom I loved dearly. She brought me up from young when I was premature & often had fits & high fevers.



Stewed black sauce duck - free for all! Just dig in & find your favourite part!



Found these in the fridge! Yes! I raided it!



Found these in the freezer - Mini Poppers from Walls!



2 of my favourite rings from Bits & Pieces



Windfall......



Close-up detail of my top



With matching purple shoes bought at 50% - only $11.80!



Me & my mumps!



Pretty in pink?! :P

2 comments:

~AlanSal~ said...

Like your purple top! Did you really win all those $50 notes???!?!? :)

Fi Oh Na! said...

Hi Sally,

Actually they all belong to my younger brother....

If only I wish! Haha! :)

Just fanning them out for fun la!