Saturday, November 1, 2008

How Great Is Our God! :)

Life has been super exciting, roller coaster-like, heart-stopping aka skip a beat, painful at times, powerful & definitely very humbling experience. Everyday is different with our God. I have been forced to walk by faith & not by sight.

I stand in awe of His awesomeness & greatness, a new dimension that I am experiencing. I now fully understand & am able to comprehend what it really means to be a willing & fully surrendered vessel for God. It takes lots of emptying out of myself, a daily dying to self so that He can be glorifed & praised!

Dad's demise has not been in vain. He has left behind a certain kind of legacy. By having a Christian wake, the body of Christ (the church & care cell) was able to minister to my family in our time of bereavement & need. Well done Trinitarians for the excellent level of Care & Connecting!

You know what? The devil may have taken one (my dad) away from me but I (by God's strength & wisdom) will snatch back 4 or more back from him! Amen? I seal the salvation of the rest of my unsaved loved ones in Jesus' name!

Pressing in...there's no holding back...I will fight this battle well no matter what...victory is mine for sure for Jesus paid the price for ALL of us at the Cross!

No comments: