Thursday, September 25, 2008

I *heart* swimming so so much!

I used to dread swimming as I fear they will damaged my lovely, long & luscious (not to mention) expensive freshly colored & newly rebonded hair!

Now that my locks have been chopped & it has been ages since I last colored, heck, who cares about chlorine & what have u?!?

It can frizz away all it wants, I could hardly care. Why? Coz I am enjoying myself so so much in the pool!

From WedMD.com: Water's buoyancy accommodates the unfit as well as the fit. Water cushions stiff joints or fragile bones that might be injured by the impact of land exercises. When immersed to the waist, your body bears just 50% of its weight; immersed to the chest, it's 25%-35%; and to the neck, 10%.

There u go! Enough reason for me to go jump into the pool! Yes, a splashing I've been!

I was late in arriving at Sgoon swimming pool @ 8.30pm on Tuesday evening. Wanting to get my money's worth before they chase us out of the pool by 9pm, I managed to swim 20 laps in 30 mins. Not bad eh?

On Wednesday evening, I managed to swim 30 laps at a leisurely pace....

At the rate I am going, I will need to top up by swimming store-value card soon!

No comments: