Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Ingrown Toe Nail Drama!

This is the "Before" photo of my poor longsuffering ingrown toenail. Say goodbye to it for today shall be the day I end months of anguish, pain & discomfort b'coz of it. Will be having it cut out at SGH's ASC (Ambulatory Surgery Centre) at 1pm. Under LA & day surgery. Have a low tolerance for pain......hope I don't faint or freak out!As you can see, the nail is quite long. Each time I attempt to cut it (like I cut every nail), my hand will tremble & I end up leaving it alone. Discolouration as a result of the antibiotic cream & herbal remedies proposed by concerned relatives. Wonder how it will look like after the surgery. My cell group members & church friends are praying for minimal or no pain coz I'm such a crybaby when it comes to my sensitive fingers & toes! Boo hoo! :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just went through my second toe surgery today for the same thing. I was reading about it and saw your page. I also prayed about it for a long time. I saw that you are in love with God, just as I am. I bet you didn't know that this blog would be a blessing to someone some day. Thank you!