Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Summary of January 2011

Less than 5 posts for the month, this means I have been working hard! Sincere apologies to those who check in here regularly & see no new updates.

Well, am almost ending the 4th week of school & I have more or less gotten used to waking up early & being in the morning session. But the matter of fact is that I am not a morning person & I'd still prefer to sleep in late late.

Panda eyes aka dark eye rings are forming coz I sleep about 5 hours every night but I crash & concuss on the sofa, flat out, once I reach home. Like a log.

I have been also been trying to save money & eat healthier by bringing cut fruits & wholemeal sandwiches from home. But end up eating at least 1 meal ($2.50) from the school canteen.

Oh & I have been having out at Nex ALOT. It is like my 2nd home since I'm like a stone's throw away from it.

Been watching plenty of movies from the Shaw there. Haha! Life is good!

Ok, time to concuss, will update more soon!

No comments: