Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Long Overdue!!!

Yeah indeed, my last post was on 15th of Dec last year! Was so busy & tied up with the Christmas Cantata & personal matters that though I did accumulate many photos, I didn't have the time to upload it.

Also with my new toy, the iPhone, I didn't see/have the need to use the desktop to do all my transferring of files. Still a newbie to my new HP so please pardon the slack in posts. Especially to my regular readers who have been checking in coz I see the counter increasing despite the lack of regular posts! Thank you very much!

Much has happened over the past 2 weeks. Those closest & dearest to me would know what is going on & I am thankful for your prayers, love, tangible support & help. Heart's warmed to know I have so many of you out there who love me so much! It is in times like these that you sieve out the real true gold friends from the fair/fine-weathered ones.

I am in the morning session after being in the afternoon session for almost 8 years! It was a struggle getting the night owl in me to sleep early! Oh well, but I survived my 1st day of school. More of that in my next post. I need to drift off into lala land now! Nite peeps! :)

No comments: