Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hari Raya Visit to Nazza's House :)

Nice pretty kueh kueh tray with delicious homemade treats!

This portion was my favourite, especially the nutella roll! *yums* So is the middle fruit roll.....so lourful & cheery, just seeing it makes me happy!

It looked as if I had one of each item....but no, I had more of certain items that I like.

Oooohh what can we find under those hot steaming covers huh?


My favourite beef rendang!!! Actually, I love rendangs of any kind as long as the gravy is thick & tasty! The meat was so soft, it felt apart easily when I bit into it. Well worth every calorie!

Beef dhal...I love this too....

More beed rendang on the left & spicy chicken on the right.

Vegetables curry....this was perfect! Had 2nd helping of it...as I did of almost everything! Haha!


As you all can see, I had lots of "liao" on my plate but very little rice. So little until it was buried under all that food. I enjoyed myself & thank you to Nazza for her great hospitality & great time of sharing & catching up!

No comments: