Sunday, September 19, 2010

HAATO Gelato at Ridgewood

Sister's good friend is working here so we decided to pop by to visit to try her "wares".

I find the gelato so-so only, maybe I made the wrong choice of flavours. Was told that the green tea is nice but didn't choose it coz would rather drink my green tea than eat it. I sample tasted the black sesame & it's not bad too.

Mushroom soup looked thick & the garlic bread was hot & crispy. Don't know how it tasted like coz I didn't get to eat it. The bowl was licked clean so I guess it must have been good!

Mom was able to eat this coz it was eggless. It arrived hot & crispy but I found it a little flat in taste, maybe coz of the lack of egg. But can do lah. The royal chocolate gelato was rich & nice.


This was mushroom & cheese (I think!) pizza. Abit on the small side for the price we paid but it was crispy, fragrant & lovely. I enjoyed the texture of the pizza & don't mind having one whole one to myself if not for the fact that I was stuffed!

No comments: