Sunday, July 18, 2010

2 Nights of Supper in a row!

I have been craving for the ngor hiang at MacPherson (at the fomer Jackson Foodcourt) for the longest time.
Imagine what bliss when my makan kakis & I had it in 2 nights in a row! Mad happy coz I love the chilli sauce with lots of peanuts in it.

The pork porridge still there but standard drop abit....maybe coz not the same lady cooking it though saw her around.

Chinese rojak of a different kind.....nice & crunchy but would have preferred the sauce to be thick & gooey....this one just dip dip quite watery leh....

Some of us went for round 2 of duck rice & innards....sweet herbal soup....

2 nights of my favourite ngor hiang & freshly fried fish cake...what bliss...can almost die happy! More importantly, the company was good! You know who you all are!
Haha! :P

No comments: