Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Arnold's Fried Chicken Experience

Yeah! Finally got to eating this famed, much talked about, finger-licking, juice-dripping feathered fowl!

Just to confirm we're at the right place!

Classic trio of teh tarik, cappacinno & healthy plain water!

Quite like their coleslaw for the flavour (abit on the sweet side) but abit too fine & chopped up for my liking. Would prefer my veggies slightly more crunchy.

Supposedly 2-persons platter with 5 pieces of chicken & other stuff.

1 whole spring chicken I shared with a friend.

Potato platter that was doubly sinful coz it's deep fried carbohydrates! *faint faint*

Squid rings

Almost all gone!

The final damage to (someone's) wallet & our clogged up arteries!!!

The chicken was very juicy (or is that oily?!) & worth every single calorie. A worthy treat once every 2 months. Any more often, I'd bein trouble with my doctors! Haha! :)

A big thank you to the 2 lunch kakis during the last week of June hols. Fellow foodies unite! :P

1 comment:

fyon said...

Hey fiona! Good o see yr blog. Which Arnold's did you go? There is one near my house at City Plaza. Love their chicken! Yummy!