Wednesday, November 4, 2009

So blessed by free stuff!!!

We brought the kids out on a class outing to the Esplanade last Monday. We were going down the escalator when this Eurasian guy stopped me in my tracks & asked whether they are able to eat ice-cream. I said yes they can. He whipped out $30 & told me to treat the kids to some.....
So we got to eat nice ice-cream lor.

Mr. Nice Guy, whoever you are, thank you so much for the treat! The kids sure enjoyed themselves!

We also bring the kids to Hougang Point NTUC every Thursday as part of their social & slf-help skills training. It was the usual thing to do.

One particular day, a guy from NTUC, I presumed was the manager, stopped us & said "Wait ah, you all wait ah".

We waited & before we know, 4 brown cloth bags were in my hands with food items in it. Chocolates were also given to teachers & caregivers.


Thank you so much! We were so blessed by the thoughtfulness & random acts of kindness from you all who took time to give from your heart!
God bless you all! :)





No comments: