Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Me & my even shorter hair!

I went back to the hairdresser's again 1 week after a trim & colour. The intention then was to grow it out, keep it long. But after 1 week of "trying it out", cannot make it la. Kids in class mess it up easily, fringe irritating me & I didn't know how to manage it. It was too much of a hassle, with the natural curls & such. As such, here's presenting to you all my latest look! I think short hair suits me quite well after my weight loss. Friends & colleagues have feedbacked that I look refreshed & "awake" even though I might be sore from lack of sleep. Haha...that's good enough for me!
Think I still prefer the "wet" look. The above is blow-dried, set with wax. I don't quite like it....

What do you all dear ones think? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you look great! Very funky! Easy to maintain too!!!