Tuesday, January 13, 2009

How Blessed! Thank You Jesus! :)

Dearest those whom God has brought into my life in my darkest times of pain & grief,

Brought comfort & joy to my heart....yups, I love you all lots! You've been such a great blessing to me! Here's what you all did.....

Thank you for making me laugh when I could no longer laugh on my own, thank you for nourishing my body with nutritious food when I had no appetite (but I needed to for sustenance, thanks for "forcing" me to eat!), thank you for brightening my dark moments with the light of Christ in you!

Thank you for staying up to talk with me, hearing me out, allowing me to vent, for making time for me, for holding my hand & walking me through when I was lost & didn't know what to do or felt as if I could not go on anymore.

Thank you for having a heart big enough to make me feel comfortable enough for me to openly share what's in my heart w/o ever feeling judged or small. For this, I appreciate lots.

In your wisdom, thank you for teaching & guiding me how to walk in the ways of the Lord based on His precepts by modelling it yourself to me, for practical hands-on advice & tips in ministry & in life in general.

Thank you for those who went into their prayer closets & prayed, interceeded & travailed in prayer on their knees & waged spiritual warfare on my behalf when I was too weak & weary to do so myself. It made a difference! Otherwise, I would not be writing this entry now! Praise God!

It is from the excess that is within me that ministry is able to outflow so that I can be a blessing to others. Just like I have been blessed, impacted & mentored by the people God sent into my life, out of thankfulness & gratefulness to Him, instead of keep saying thank you, what better way to show it than in practical action to love God even more, serve Him & His people ya?

Of coz I need to make sure the issue of pride & self does not come in & start relying on my own strength. That's where some of you have the responsibility to keep me on my toes & keep on speaking into my life as you all deem fit. (You all know who you all are!)

Through the ups & downs, the good & "bad" times, beloved Abba Father, You have proven Yourself faithful. Your loving kindness, goodness & mercies endures forever. You reached out & picked me up from the miry clay when I was in the pits.

(Psalm 31: 21) Praise the LORD, for he has shown me his unfailing love. He kept me safe when my city was under attack.

For this, I will praise You all the days of my life! Amen! :)

(Psalm 40: 3) He has given me a new song to sing, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see what he has done and be astounded. They will put their trust in the LORD.

(Psalm 23: 6) Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the LORD forever.


No comments: