Saturday, June 14, 2008

World Blood Donor Day!

14 June is World Blood Donor Day!! And I was invited to attend the Champion Donor ceremony to collect my Bronze award for having donated 25 times so far! I could bring 2 more guests thus got mom & aunt to go with me. Some quality bonding time!

Tickets to admit 3 of us

Bento box lunch. You could choose from fried rice or bee hoon.

Bought a slice of mushroom pizza to munch on, wasn't cheap though but had 10% off with $10 spent

Goodie bag had a red special scarf, in my favourite red colour!

Cute guiding posters

The badge I had to wear so that they can call out my name when I go on stage to receive my award

Me on stage to shake hands with Guest of Honour

My Bronze award.....

Me, mom & aunt

And how could I ever miss taking my yearly photo with my cool blood drop mascot buddy? Poor person inside must be very hot!

No comments: