Thursday, June 19, 2008

5th Anniversary


16th of June was my beloved maternal grandma's 5th death anniversary. She was in Dover Park Hospice during her last days & I had the honour & privilege of being by her deathbed when she breathe her last.

I saw for myself how you fought against cancer so bravely despite the pain. The joy of the Lord was indeed your & my strength!

There is not a single day when I do not miss you or think of you. The love you lavished so generously on me coz I was the first grand-daughter & premature.

The pain & sacrifice you had to go through to take care of me as I was a premie & the constant high fever & fits sure didn't help. You even stuck your thumb into my mouth when I had those fits attacks. The scars never quite disappeared.

Though you will never get the chance to see me get married or have kids & really enjoy your golden years, I look forward to seeing you in heaven one day!

No comments: