Monday, March 10, 2008

Wilson & Kelly's Wedding@Marina Oriental (Part 1)

Part 1 will be on the food aspect of the wedding ok! Wilson & Kelly, we had so much fun catching up with each other at Table No. 2 & taking lots of silly photos!

Thank goodness it was all familiar people at the table, scarly if got some stranger too, I would have embarrassed myself as I kept whipping out my digicam when every dish arrived!

Until the waiter serving us knew that he had to stop for a while first for me to snap a photo before he serves the food! This is what I call "initiative"! Haha!

This drink is called "Love is in the Air". Actually no more already but the bartender was nice enough to make some more for us! Maybe see Mindy & I cute la! *blush*

Choc Fondue - my friends know I can never resist this! How could I right?

Oh so happy I was! *floats* I must ask Jesus whether they have this in heaven! :)

Mandarin Oriental Combination Platter: Sliced Suckling Pig, Lobster, Roasted Eel, Smoked Salmon & Silver Baits

Personalized love rolls from the couple.

Mine!

Xie xie ni hor! I DO remember those good old days! Let's revive them since now you all are back in the AMK scene!

Baked Fillet of Cod in Superior Teriyaki Sauce

Crispy Mini Buns with Chilli Crabmeat Sauce



Deep Fried Pork Ribs Glazed with Honey

Why so many pics of it? Coz it's my favorite dish!

Must also ask whether they have this in heaven too or not! *grin*

Sweet Passion: Passionfruit Cream with Crispy Swirl, Raspberry Compote & Pistachio Tuile

No comments: