Thursday, March 13, 2008

Random Food Pics during the Sch Hols

Was at S'pore Shopping Centre for my facial apt on Monday. Before that, had my PT session at SGH. Was famished & it was a cold, rainy day, thus has creamy tangy Tomato Soup from SayBons@Basement level of Plaza Sing. It was fantastic!





They had crepes with exotic fillings too!

My foccacia bread with sundried tomato butter. Fresh & crispy to be dipped in the hot soup!

After facial, I had to grab a light bite/dinner before heading down for the gym at the CC. Decided to try this rice thingy stuffed with 5 types of ingredients of your choice for $3.90!



I chose asparagus, burbock, mushrooms, tuna & "fake" turkey ham.

It was simply delicious, not to mention healthy too.

Limited Edition dessert@Ikea. Some wheat bun partially filled with almond paste topped with fresh whipped cream & a cut out top!

Poached Salmon which I took away for dad & sis

The 2nd dinner I had after my 1 hour workout at the gym & 1 hour Aerobics Dance class.
Praise God I did not have to take any strong painkillers for my back as per usual. It must be God's doing! Thank you Lord! :)

2 comments:

~AlanSal~ said...

Hey Fiona, what happened to your back? Take care!

Fi Oh Na! said...

Hi Sally!

Am not sure too whether it's a flare up of an old back injury ages ago when i first started working in AWWA or coz of the increased intensity of my physical activity recently.

Have been seeing a PT at SGH, 2 sessions so far. Seemed to help abit but such things can't be rushed.

Still, am believing for God's healing! Amen? :)