Thursday, February 3, 2011

Poor Sick Me!

Yups! I caught the bug! Suspect I got it from my kids coz most of them had chesty coughs & running noses with thick greenish phlegm.

Throat started to feel inflammed & dull ache when swallowing on Sunday & I knew a big one was coming.

By Mon, my voice was hoarse, nose blocked & running at the same time & was spewing out thick globs of greenish phlegm!

Immediately went to see the doctor after school on Tuesday & he gave me 9 medicinal items!

He wanted to gove me MC but didn't take it coz not worth doing so for half a day of 2.5 hours on CNY mah so loon lor.

But I slept & slept & slept since Tuesday afternoon & reunion dinner was my first proper meal in 2 days & managed to keep it down.

Hope I get well soon! Happy feasting & bonding with your family & loved ones! :)

No comments: