Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pig Trotters Anyone???

I was at the Teacher's Network at Grange Road for Reading Mastery Training the whole of this week from 8.30am to 12.30pm.

The place is an old place & the staircases steps were a little higher than usual. Busy reading an SMS on my HP (lesson learnt!), I missed 2 steps & fell hard. There went my poor ankle, I knew it was a bad sprain. This took place on Wednesday at 10.30am.

Immediately, I texted my regular chinese doctor who I go to for my back. Thank goodness she was able to see me at around 1pm. I almost died of pain! As you all know, I've a very low pain threshold.

In the evening, it started to swell & I could not put my foot down to walk at all. Had a rough night but keeping it elevated helped lots.

I thank God for His hand of protection upon me as it could have been so much worse! :)

No comments: