Thursday, February 18, 2010

Kuishin Bo Indulgent Dinner Buffet!!!

U get unlimted rounds of yu sheng as it was the CNY special menu...pity we only had 1 round lor....
Snow crab legs...giantic lor....
See how huge this one is, as compared to my hand that's holding it up!
Ooohh...sweet piece of fleshy meat that I just dug out!
My 1st round of raw stuff
2nd plate of mix & match.....
The teppanyaki beef was nice! Soft, tender, melt-in-your-mouth & delicious! I liked that they fried it with lots of chopped garlic!
Cream dory & chicken was so so only lah.
Someone put the crab into the shark's fin soup....special own self-made dish.
Soup was abit too sweet for my liking though.
Visual feast of fruits & all things nice.
Hand cleanser??
The final damage of such a fine feast!
After that, we plonked ourselves under fren's void deck & yakked from 11pm to 2am! Panda eyed the next day!
Look at these snacks, after such a feast! *faint* I chewed on the pistachio nuts.
Bottle of red wine....
Tasted nicer with ice...
Pregnant ladies....cannot drink alcohol ok? Visual cue leh.....

No comments: